Please confirm your location to start saving money!
You can change it at any time.
The 4-star Hilton Anaheim is one of the largest hotels in Southern California and within walking distance of the Magic Kingdom. With this exclusive offer, Travelzoo members can save up to 60% compared to other hotels in the area. We’ve found the best savings in the summer months and even better, this deal is valid for many weekend dates as well.
• Check in to a King or 2 Queen room
• $99-$119 per night … many dates through Dec. 31
• 5% savings on Disneyland Resort admission and MaxPass Service (applies to 1 Day and Multi-Day Park Hopper tickets)
• Upgraded room types are also discounted
What you need to know:
• Not available: March 5, 10, 15, 21, 23, 28-30; May 14, 26-29; June 28-30; July 9; Aug. 29; Sept. 16; Oct. 5, 11-13, 21-24
• Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
• Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
• There is a 1-night nonrefundable deposit required
• No resort fee
• Free Wi-Fi
• Self-parking is $21 plus tax per night, and valet parking is $26 plus tax per night
• Not pet-friendly; service animals only
• Link to purchase Disneyland Resort park tickets will be sent with hotel confirmation email
This centrally located hotel is attached to the convention center and is just a mile from Disneyland. Guests can upgrade to a Disney view room and watch the nightly fireworks show from the comfort of your room. Other family-friendly attributes include a $5 shuttle to take you to the park, a food court with several casual fast options and a lobby Starbucks to help tired parents keep up with the day’s activities.
The main restaurant, MIX, serves regional California cuisine three meals a day with a special menu for kids while the MIX Lounge offers a daily happy hour from 3-5 p.m. with craft cocktails and bar bites. For on-site leisure, there’s an adults-only indoor pool, a spa, fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool with a small playground.
Book by March 11.
Posted in Travel on February 24, 2020 06:16 PM