Please confirm your location to start saving money!
You can change it at any time.
What You Get:
- Stay in an Intracoastal View King or Two Queen room
- Travel Sunday-Thursday most dates through April 2019
- $149 per night … through Jan. 8
- $199 per night … Jan. 11-31
- $249 per night … Feb. 1 – April 30
- +$30-$50 for Friday-Saturday stays
- $299 per night … Dec. 25-30
- Upgrade to a Gulf View Room for +$25 per night
- Discounted resort fee of $15, plus tax (reg. $28); this covers Wi-Fi, 24-hour fitness center access, two bottles of water, in-room Keurig coffee, pool towels, local calls and newspapers
- Discounted parking of $15, plus tax (reg. $25)
- 20% off all food and beverage
- $35 off a Swedish massage with a complimentary glass of bubbly
The newest addition to Wyndham Grand’s fleet of Floridian hotels sits on Clearwater Beach. Opened in January 2017, the two-tower property houses over 300 rooms, a 24-hour fitness center, full-service spa and an outdoor pool overlooking the beach.
All accommodations face either the ocean or Intracoastal Waterway, and most have balconies with floor-to-ceiling windows that fill rooms with natural light. Decorated like upscale beach houses, guest rooms feature crisp white walls and linens are broken up by bursts of sunny yellow and seafoam green. Each room features a flat-screen TV, minifridge and free Wi-Fi. For additional space, families can book rooms with a king bed for parents and bunk beds for the kids.
On property, guests can dine alfresco at the casual Dock’s Pool Bar & Grill, grab a cappuccino or cocktail at eSKPades in the lobby or reserve a table with water views at Ocean Hai, Clearwater’s only Asian-fusion restaurant.
In less than 10 minutes, guests can walk to Pier 60, a popular spot for fishing, boating and watching the sunset. Family-friendly entertainment like Busch Gardens Tampa Bay, the Dalí Museum and Raymond James Stadium, home of the Buccaneers NFL football team, are within an hour’s drive of the hotel.
Posted in Travel on November 28, 2018 11:37 PM