Please confirm your location to start saving money!
You can change it at any time.
What You Get:
- $75 for a dinner for two (a $110 total value)
– One appetizer (up to a $16 value)
– Two half-slabs of ribs or tri-tips (up to a $26 value each)
– Four sides (included with price of ribs or tri-tips)
– One bananas foster; caramelized plantains flambéed with spicy rum and banana liqueur, served with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream (a $10 value).
– Two glasses of wine (up to a $16 value each)
- $150 for a dinner for four (a $220 total value)
– Two appetizers (up to a $16 value each)
– Four half-slabs of ribs or tri-tips (up to a $26 value each)
– Eight sides (included with price of ribs or tri-tips)
– Two bananas foster (a $10 value each)
– Four glasses of wine (up to a $16 value each)
At Maderas Steak & Ribs, kitchen commanders craft a menu with hefty steaks forged from Kansas prime Angus beef. To sustain flavor throughout meals, in-house pastry chefs fill crumbly crusts with pie or cheesecake swirled with fresh fruit and juices.
Neon lighting grants old-timey-diner appeal to the spacious tables and cushy booths of Maderas’s big, kid-friendly room, through which live music occasionally wanders on Friday and Saturday nights and whenever forks happen to clang melodically against glassware or mom’s glass chewing-gum dispenser.
Posted in Food on January 09, 2019 09:32 PM