Please confirm your location to start saving money!
You can change it at any time.
What You Get:
- Travel select dates through Feb. 26
- $325 per night … 847-square-foot Garden Bungalow with a fireplace, private terrace and wood-beam ceiling
- $425 per night … upgrade to an Ocean View Bungalow
- $595 per night … upgrade to a 1,639-square-foot Garden Suite or 2,193-square-foot Two-Bedroom Garden Villa located in a private enclave within the resort, including a personal butler, fully stocked chef’s kitchen, two bathrooms and a private garage
- Bungalows come with a $50 golf or spa credit per stay; Suites and Two-Bedroom Villas get a $100 golf or spa credit per stay
- Early check-in/late checkout (based on availability)
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean along California’s Newport Coast, the 504-acre Pelican Hill Resort offers guests “next-level luxury” (Travel + Leisure) with Tuscan-style Bungalows that, starting at 847 square feet, are larger than many city apartments. Each Bungalow or Villa comes with a limestone fireplace, marble bath, private patio or terrace and wood-beam ceilings.
The expansive property features six restaurants ranging from upscale Italian with homemade pasta to poolside California fare. Plus it’s got one of the largest circular swimming pools in the world, a 5-star spa and two Tom Fazio-designed golf courses that look out over the water. A free shuttle transports guests across the enormous resort and lush landsacpe, as well as down to the beach at Crystal Cove. Those staying in Villas can also access amenities at the 10,000-square-foot Villa Clubhouse, which includes a comfy reading area by a fireplace, game tables and a separate glass-tile pool.
Posted in Travel on December 24, 2018 02:30 PM