Please confirm your location to start saving money!
You can change it at any time.
What You Get:
- Stay in a Studio Suite
- $89 per night … most dates January-February
- $135-$189 per night … March
- Reduced nightly facility fee of $10 per night plus tax (reg. $32), which covers Wi-Fi, fitness center access and 20% discount at Niles Restaurant and Bar for dinner (reduced fee valid only on stays through March 31)
- Surrounding dates also discounted
- Studio suites with kitchens are also on sale for $10 more per night
If you’re in town to see the major sights, you’ll find quite a few of them along the streets just north of the Stewart Hotel: Madison Square Garden, Penn Station and the Empire State Building are all within five blocks. Times Square is about 10 blocks — you can see it glowing straight up Seventh Avenue. In the Herald Square area, many fast-fashion and affordable clothing companies have opened some of their largest stores.
If you’re seeking a quieter pace, along the lines of how locals live, head south of the hotel to the Chelsea neighborhood. A district that was once home to an artistic fringe decades ago is now affluent with families and professionals. There are stylish restaurants and cozy shops, as well as the Fashion Institute of Technology and Upright Citizens Brigade improv comedy theater.
Rooms have beamed ceilings and oversize monochromatic floral murals. Some have sofas and work areas, and studios and suites have sleek kitchenettes.
Posted in Travel on January 09, 2019 09:35 PM