Please confirm your location to start saving money!
You can change it at any time.
What You Get:
- Stay in a Captivating King or Double Queen room most dates through June
- $89 per night … Sunday-Thursday
- $139 per night … Friday-Saturday
- Waived resort fee (reg. $30, plus tax) — this includes shuttle service to theme parks, the Extra Magic Hours benefit, 60-day FastPass, in-room bottled water, 24-hour fitness center and business center access and tennis equipment rentals
- $40 food-and-beverage credit per stay
Located across from Disney Springs, B Resort & Spa offers complimentary shuttle transportation to all four theme parks, priority seating for Disney dinner shows and theme park restaurants and preferred tee times at the Disney championship golf courses. The resort fee also includes FastPass benefits for hotel guests. Note: To obtain the FastPass, Travelzoo members should contact the hotel after booking to get their hotel confirmation number and link their reservation online at “My Disney Experience.” This can be done 72 hours after booking the reservation.
The resort’s upscale guest rooms feature large flat-screen TVs, beverage coolers and complimentary Wi-Fi access. There is an outdoor zero-depth entry mineral pool, with fun interactive water features, and a kids club, as well as an on-site fitness center. The resort also doles out special snack boxes and loaner iPads for kids.
The on-site American Kitchen Bar & Grill serves up traditional American dishes made with locally sourced ingredients, as well as classic cocktails with a modern twist. For lighter fare, The Pick-Up features a full coffee bar with pastries, croissants, muffins and doughnuts, perfect for a quick breakfast or to stock up on snacks before heading out to the parks for the day. To help beat the heat, there is a full-service ice cream shop featuring hand-dipped cones and banana splits.
Posted in Travel on January 28, 2019 05:48 PM